It was a long day, a very long day. I got to the shop around 10:30 am and left at about 7:00 pm. None the less, it was worth every second. Here is a photo of the engine at the point where I left it last, and began with on tuesday.
Now, not that it looks very different, merely the timing cover is on and there are some tubes sticking out of it. However, the head has been attached properly, the rockers have been set and we ran oil through the entire engine to make sure everything was ready for it to start it's new life. Now, it is ready to become a motorcycle.
I wanted to tke a video of the oil getting pu,ped through the engine because it was very very cool, but sadly my hands were needed elswhere so I didn't get the chance.
So there it is, engine, done.
I also finished prepping the frame for painting, so I will probably have the frame all painted and ready at the end of the weekend. I'll keep you posted.